What information do we collect?When commenting on our site or subscribing, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out the comment form or enter information on our site using the contact form.
How do we use your information?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
To improve our site — we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To send periodic emails — The email address you provide may be used to send you the regular newsletter or to answer your questions. We use Feedburner as our feeds delivering service and all the emails will be stored by Feedburner itself. You can check on to Feedburner's policies for more information. You can unsubscribe to email service anytime by simply pressing the unsubscribe button present at the end of the delivered email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We strictly protect the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except as stated herein. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
For ads personalization, Google will use your information to make your ads more useful for you. For example, a website that sells mountain bikes might use Google's ad services. After you visit that site, you could see an ad for mountain bikes on a different site that shows ads served by Google.
When you interact with a website or app that uses Google services, you may be asked to choose whether you want to see personalized ads from ad providers, including Google. Regardless of your choice, Google will not personalize the ads you see if your ad personalization setting is off or your account is ineligible for personalized ads.
If ad personalization is off, Google will not collect or use your information to create an ad profile or personalize the ads Google shows to you. You will still see ads, but they may not be as useful. Ads may still be based on the topic of the website or app you're looking at, your current search terms, or on your general location, but not on your interests, search history, or browsing history. Your information can still be used for the other purposes mentioned above, such as to measure the effectiveness of advertising and protect against fraud and abuse.
You can see and control what information we use to show you ads by visiting your ad settings.
How you can control the information collected by Google:
Here are some of the ways you can control the information that is shared by your device when you visit or interact with sites and apps that use Google services:
- Ad Settings helps you control ads you see on Google services (such as Google Search or YouTube), or on non-Google websites and apps that use Google ad services. You can also learn how ads are personalized, opt out of ad personalization, and block specific advertisers.
- If you are signed in to your Google Account, and depending on your Account settings, My Activity allows you to review and control data that’s created when you use Google services, including the information we collect from the sites and apps you have visited. You can browse by date and by topic, and delete part or all of your activity.
- Many websites and apps use Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with their sites or apps. If you don’t want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on. Learn more about Google Analytics and privacy.
- Incognito mode in Chrome allows you to browse the web without recording webpages and files in your browser or Account history (unless you choose to sign in). Cookies are deleted after you've closed all of your incognito windows and tabs, and your bookmarks and settings are stored until you delete them. Learn more about cookies.
- Many browsers, including Chrome, allow you to block third-party cookies. You can also clear any existing cookies from within your browser. Learn more about managing cookies in Chrome.
Third party linksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Choice: Opt-In/Opt-OutWe allow our visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future emails or newsletter.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceOur site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If this server is in the USA, and you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.
You must accept our policies mentioned on this webpage, our Terms of Service and our Disclaimer. If you're not accepting them then you must leave this site immediately and we are not responsible in any way, for any kind of your loss.
* Updated: June 2018 as per GDPR regulations